It takes 7 colours to complete a rainbow...彩虹也因为七彩而完美

Similar to life, how complete can It be depends on the way you paint it.

就像生活那样,完不完美就在于自己如何为它上色。

We meet up with people from time to time...在人与人的世界

They say that the best things in life are free and it’s best when felt with the heart. I say, Yes.

俗语说:“人生美妙的事情都是免费的”,所以呢,就用心去体会吧!

Being honest to myself and my feelings...给那心里话一些空间

I believed that everyone has a story inside them, to be told, to be heard and to be seen. Here is mine.

我相信我们都有着己想说、想被听到、想被看到的故事。我的故事,此刻开始。

Welcome.

Feel free to read. Feel free to comment. Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook too.

Enjoy.


There are always stories that lie in our heart.
Some are meant to be told, some are meant to be kept.

It all started upon seeing a Facebook status somewhere near September last year.
I keep want to know what actually happened on that day, but I was kinda clueless at that moment. So, initially I was about to abort what I’m doing. But somehow, months later, I realised what was going on.
And it happened coincidently.

Once upon a time…does it really matter?
How long does it take to let go someone that’s really meant something to you?
How does it feel to see someone leave without saying goodbye?
How long does it take to heal a deep wound? Not the one on the outside, but the one inside.
These are those questions without an answer...

Okay. Enough.
Some stories may be repeated, maybe some swap in the character or maybe a change in the way it begins or maybe a change in the way it ends…
Honestly, I was in real agony upon knowing what happened.
I’m not sure wheather should I voice out, but after knowing what happened, I tend to be very very careful and over protective.
I have to admit that this was one of the biggest mistake I made.
I always think that she needed more time, so I keep holding back, until I realised that, I was late.

You can’t decide what kind of ending you want, unless you are the Author.
Trying extremely hard to alter the ending you wanted only makes you exhausted, both mentally and physically.
And about what happened that day, I’m lost at that moment, was totally blank. I starred at that cellphone for some time and had nothing on my mind to be replied, until I received the second text.
What's on your mind ? What's on your mind?
I’m not putting the blame on anyone or maybe that was just something posted after losing my rational.
It just happened that way, unpredictable, and I am not even sure what am I doing.

Sorry if I know too much.
Sorry if I offended you, again.
Sorry for what had happened.




It's the 29th again.
2910.
Things can be better.

Leave a Reply