It takes 7 colours to complete a rainbow...彩虹也因为七彩而完美

Similar to life, how complete can It be depends on the way you paint it.

就像生活那样,完不完美就在于自己如何为它上色。

We meet up with people from time to time...在人与人的世界

They say that the best things in life are free and it’s best when felt with the heart. I say, Yes.

俗语说:“人生美妙的事情都是免费的”,所以呢,就用心去体会吧!

Being honest to myself and my feelings...给那心里话一些空间

I believed that everyone has a story inside them, to be told, to be heard and to be seen. Here is mine.

我相信我们都有着己想说、想被听到、想被看到的故事。我的故事,此刻开始。

Welcome.

Feel free to read. Feel free to comment. Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook too.

Enjoy.

Went to the library, was hoping to catch up with my studies
Saw something familiar, hesitated for a while, and decided to leave

Thinking back then
I realised how funny it is that sometimes this world can be so small
I realised how naive I can be at times
I realised how stupid I can be at times

Haih, running out of idea of what to do next...

It's yesterday once more.

Leave a Reply