It takes 7 colours to complete a rainbow...彩虹也因为七彩而完美

Similar to life, how complete can It be depends on the way you paint it.

就像生活那样,完不完美就在于自己如何为它上色。

We meet up with people from time to time...在人与人的世界

They say that the best things in life are free and it’s best when felt with the heart. I say, Yes.

俗语说:“人生美妙的事情都是免费的”,所以呢,就用心去体会吧!

Being honest to myself and my feelings...给那心里话一些空间

I believed that everyone has a story inside them, to be told, to be heard and to be seen. Here is mine.

我相信我们都有着己想说、想被听到、想被看到的故事。我的故事,此刻开始。

Welcome.

Feel free to read. Feel free to comment. Follow me on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook too.

Enjoy.

Sorry that I hated him so much a one time...And it is so hard for me to admit this.

I'll make this the first and the last time. At least I know I'm wrong and at least there is no more hating.

Sometimes it is just so hard to control what's your mind is thinking, the good side of the mind keep reminding me: Don't be like this, please, he is still your friend. The bad side of the mind keep telling me: A friend is someone that will be true to you, trust you like you trust them, and definitely won't hurt you. That as*hole is causing you pain and you still want him as a friend ?!! The bad side of the mind won, and this is how the hatred begins. Maybe it was the respect given was too much...

We are people from different worlds, really really from different worlds. We don't have the same character, we don't have the same perspective towards life, we don't share the same interest, we don't have the same talking point, we don't have the mentality. We are so so different. The only thing that is common between us - we are boys.

I always felt uneasy with his presence, it still hurts and it is painful. Sometimes when emotions run all over me, and the craziest thing I have ever imagined is, I can imagined myself giving him a good solid punch on his face. But luckily, that didn't happened, yet. I know if I continue to hate him, it is really just a matter of time before I do something silly. But the fact is, he still brings pain to me.

I don't tell anyone about what am I facing all these times, except for those close ones. The reason behind this is kinda simple, is because I don't want to create any hard feelings among us, since the circle of friends we are having are almost the same. It is unfair to anyone, and I know I can't be that selfish. Maybe is for this reason, sometimes in some conversations, I just feel bad. I don't blame them for that because I never told them. I remembered once I told a close friend what am I facing, and he told me this: This is normal, after all we are humans, we have feelings and hatred is one of them. I have been through what are you facing now, and I was just like you at that time, maybe worst than you, but, things will be eventually okay, time heals. I knew he had that experience of being in this kind of situation. Ya, he is right, time will heal.
The awkward part is, he is also his friend, so I need to tolerate, I really need to tolerate.

Once,
I hated him because he is not true to me.
I hated him because he is avoiding that conflict between us.
I hated him because of his words.

I'm writing all these is because I have gone through those really depressing moment, and finally I realised that hating doesn't help, it make things worst. I'm sorry that.
I can forgive myself for hating him that much at one moment.
I can forgive him for all those pain he had caused me.
But they say the moment you are gaining, is the moment you are losing. I think I have to agree with that, I gained a precious lesson but I am starting losing a friend. From strangers to friends to foe and to somebody that I used to know.
I won't talk to him, if it is nothing necessary. I won't give a damn about what is he doing. But, I won't hate him, that's a promise to myself.  That's the respect I still have towards him, and a respect to myself. I will still want him as a friend, not so long from now, but definitely not now. I believe time heals.
All I want say is that: Just make sure you do the right thing, good luck, friend...

Never go hate someone because of the pain he brought to you, without him, I can never learn to become stronger.
Let bygones be bygones, we can still be friends one day.




Undo. Undo.



Leave a Reply