The last school bell rang, and my school days are officially over.
What's the feeling? It's a bit emotional, just a little bit.
Things just ended so fast and I wasn't fully prepared to say Goodbye, like seriously. The story begins when I made the decision: to give form six a try! Initially, I thought it was a mistake because I didn't really like form six, I got better options but I'm not even sure why was I here. At one instance, I even regretted.
But things just got better. Thinking back then, if I wasn't here, I may not even have the chance to meet up with her, or even him, particularly every one else. I still remembered I have a bet for fun with my buddies when I told them I'm going for form six, they bet that I will be involved in a relationship when form six ends, haha, that did not happened. However, that was not the main concern.
Form six or not, it doesn't really matter. Education itself, is just about a process. If not form six, I would most probably landed in somewhere else, and maybe that will be a different storyline. To me, it is more about what lesson I have gained at the end of the day, what kind of people I have met, and what's the most precious gift they have brought to me.
Normally, in a story, we often came across with different characters. These characters, some they appear throughout the story, some appear in a few chapters and then disappeared, some appear in a few chapters, went missing and reappeared. Quite close to a thing that most people regard it as - LIFE.
I make friends with people all these years. Just like in a story, they come and leave. But some friends, they are here to stay. If you ever have friends like this, cherish them !
Remember those days when you read essays about coed school? They always point out that studying in a coed school will make students more discipline, as in students will behave well in front of students of other gender. Well I say, screw that! In my school, boys are not like boys, and girls are not like girls. We just mixed up well, and that's the fun part.
What was the most precious gift then? Those moments and those memories. I still remember every single detail. Of course, not all of them were sweet, but most of them were! What lesson did it taught you? To understand more about the significance of life, some chapters in life may be short, but it brings great impact; the true meaning of friendship, what's before and after a friendship; to appreciate those people who have played a part in your story; to face one of greatest challenge in your life - STPM; and to discover the awesomeness in me, haha. Basically, it taught me a little bit of everything.
Here is something I quoted from a teacher
I still have things waiting to be done before this chapter of my life ends. Was this chapter perfectly written? Almost perfect, perhaps the most interesting part is yet to come. But I'm grateful for what I have been through, I'm grateful for those things I have done, I'm grateful of those people that came along the way, and yes, I'm grateful for everything! If I know that this chapter of my life will be coming to an end soon, I will only want to do one thing: to end this chapter beautifully. For now, I just want to stay in this chapter for a little bit longer.
Deep bottom from my heart, this one-and-a-half year would be the best ever, ever, schooling experience for me. If all this was a mistake, then it would probably be the most beautiful mistake I have ever made. No regrets !
If there is a possibility, I really hope that this chapter has a sequel.
Who knows what will happen next?
![]() |
| Yesterday was a day to be remembered. and someone is needing some hug over here...teehee ! time to say goodbye. Au Revoir. |
Will be back after 1213.
Signing off.



